Monday, September 22, 2008

i m BEC !!!

YEAH~~~~I M totally BACK n FREEDOM in HOME!!!!!!!

Finally I am home now after in the bus for nearly 7 hours....

Back to A.STAR as scheduled after my EXAM...almost 3 weeks in the PRISON....

Finished my exam on last Wednesday...but kept hanging around at KL instead of go back to home...hehe....actually was for myself a rest 1st and also having our "last" enjoyable weekend with my Housemate...Mr Alan...he is going to leave KL for his dream...being a LECTURER ....haha...quite sad for his leaving because he was the joker in the house...used to "kacau" us in the house whatever we were doing...i think we will be going to miss him after he leave....anyway...wish him BEST OF LUCK for his FUTURE ^_^

* mE & ALaN at RED BOX + *

* PRIMA B-7-5 MEMberS *

No comments: