Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Are those I insist on all worth my insistence?
Are those I believe really true?

If I dare to pursue, will I dare to possess?

And what if I forget all and let it go?

Maybe.... Maybe I would never meet him
Maybe... Maybe I am too innocent

The ending that belonged to me before yesterday
I decide on my decision
The expectancy that will belong to me after tomorrow
I believe in my superstition

Every bit of sorrow that belongs to us
We have to forget it separately

The shining love that belongs to us
We'll strive for it together

What belongs to the wind, just let it fly
What belongs to the sea, just let it surge

The love that belongs to us
If it's fated to come, just let it come
But why don't we dare to accept it??

It's him... The one who has already been fated for me
It's him... He is actually right here

No comments: