Tuesday, October 6, 2009

i found out something today
it was such a big disappointment
i have nothing to say
just #$@!#$@$

yeah
i finally realized that
is good that not expecting too much from anyone
especially
anyone you trust
anyone you care
anyone you loved

someone told me this years ago
it suddenly made me recalled back when things keep on happening on me...here goes...
"If you love someone
don't put their name in a heart
but put it in a circle
a heart can be broken
but circle goes on forever"

at first i don't really get it
but i got it now i guess

all the while i have been telling myself
how beautiful this world is
how beautiful humans are
but why???

sometimes i wish i can leave and go for another place which totally new and fresh for me

the place that can make me totally lost contacts and news on whoever i care a lot
the place that no people will know me and so i dont know anyone of them

the place that could make me out from problems and difficulties
the place that i can do whatever i wish to
the place that i can have a peace mind
the place that i really like to live on


p/s: OK...finished "dumpling" out...u guys can just ignore me...=) i know i need to be focused on my studies and ignore all irrelevant stuffs... i know i can make it!!!

No comments: