Sunday, February 28, 2010

SHE is the one

guess who...haha

yeah... is her

she is the one

my lovely mum

today is her day...

28th February...


As you guys who know me...

I am not good in expressing myself...

especially when come to face to face interact...

which i think is totally fail....

so i just write a little bit here for her to release out everything...Lol...hahaha....


I never express my feeling to her whether i am happy, sad, depress, stress out...

not to say hugging her...

All these disappeared since i was in primary school...

i just can recall back till that time... haha...

Never...

or should i say never ever again???.....haha


I use to settle problems/everything as i could on my own...

It will just go to mum whenever i can't fix them...

And years ago, it just goes straight to my brother...

then only will go to them(dad/mum) if both of us can't find any solution...


Sometimes when they asked us,
"why i never heard that from you before?"
"when you guys did/settled that?"
"how you guys made it?"

and we normally just smile, said,
"nothing to bother lah, small matter... settled ady wat...haha"

of course, sometimes will get scolded for not informing them...haha...

Not that they are not caring...
They love us very much...

I don't know why these will happened on me and brother... haha
Not letting them to worry about us as possible as we could during our very young age...

I am not saying that we are both good daughter and son...haha
but i am thankful that mum has trained us to grow in this way...

We do need loves and cares from dad and mum like others...
being pampered...
but in a different way...
and we definitely got it =)

But sometimes I do want to 'manja' with them like little girl....haha...LOL...


Many times i got the urge that i wanna tell her...

"Mum, I Love You"

even when i called to wish her just now...

but it just went off because of the shyness...

what happen to me???...*wtf me*


She might not see this post...

is just for me to express out what i am thinking now...

maybe will show to her one day when my shyness go off...Lol...


till then...

Happy Birthday Mummy =)

No comments: