Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas ^.^



Merry Christmas ! =)))))


Am here to clean the dust. LOL


Hang out with classmates for steamboat session somewhere @ Sri Petaling on the Xmas Eve =)

I was told that prior reservation is needed as it was quite crowded.

We stuck in the traffic jam almost 1 hour ++ to reach there :S


Harbour Steamboat Restaurant


Instead of Tomyam or 清汤
Different and special 汤底 @ Harbour Steamboat
Can't really remember the name but the types of soup served is something that
清热润肺


For those who likes dumplings like me, you will love them very much. LOL
They serve various types of dumplings, with different meat, seafood & vege inside.
Taste AWESOME !


My very 1st try on lamb with soup. LOL
At 1st, I just wanna to have a try, as I don't really like to have it.
It was served in slice and it was NICE!
p/s: my classmates purposely come for this. LOL



There goes my Xmas Eve :)


Was not really into celebrating on this day actually, but after all and at least am not alone. LOL


As Xmas goes, New Year is coming.

Somehow, am not ready yet. :S


Till then, Merry Xmas to all of you =)



No comments: