Saturday, September 8, 2007

ExAM StarTeD

As the post title, my exam had started~~~Today is the 1st day of my exam and a subject called "Hubungan Etnik" had just been examined from 9am-11am this morning. I am rite now here at the CITC of the college (where the students can have the free online facility) while waiting my next paper, "English Language" at 2pm-4pm. Well, the past paper was not as tough as I thought but of course I still can't get full scores~~haha ^_^

Being away from online for a few days after just spending a lot of time in front of the computer when holidays..not easy lol..haha... I was be with my housemates and roommate these few days..why?? because we were all studying for the exam... so "guai" at home but still did stupid stuffs together once a while whenever we were lack of study mood...haha... We used to watched the funny Korean movie "zhong yi jie mu", gossips, eat and eat..haha...is just to have fund instead of studying the boring subject like the HE, a subject like sejarah...OMG... We will still go through this kind of routine everyday till the exam period end I think and then we will just go back to our "common" daily or even weekends routines...play, eat, hanging out, shopping, movies and things that can make us feel happy and relaxing for teenagers todays~~~Wow...so nice...and hope the day will be coming so soon ^_^

After the exam period, will be having almost 3 weeks semester holidays for us... Yea, will be going back to my hometown and my sweet home~~Nice~~~Going to have all of my favourite foods, drinks, deserts and my all dearest friends~~~It has been such a long time I didn't hang out with them since I was here, KL to study...Miss them a lot...I missed the time when we all hanging out together, chit chatting and of course doing crazy stuffs~~haha

These are all I am going to do when I was out from the "jail"...sad~~~~ and it was on 10 days times~~~can't wait for it liao ler~~~~

I think I should stop here, and soon, I will be posting out some post about my past time when the holidays start as i was having super extra times spending in front the computer again :-p

No comments: