Sunday, September 2, 2007

THe pAst 3 Days HOlidays~~~

The 3 days holidays was so fast...why 3 days??caused of the Malaysia's 50th Merdeka celebration which was a public holidays, and the 2 weekend days...for those TARcians~~going to have their study leaves..of course including me~~

I should have to continue my revisions in these few "extra" holidays~~but i can't make it!!! Well, I think "here" which is full of facilities compare with the place I staying while studying without anything for me to deal with instead of study~~~Haiz~~ Hanging around, going out with friends, online, sleep, eat was what I am doing these few days..Sad..

Semester Examinations coming in 6 days from now~~~after that~~will be having 2 to 3 weeks of holidays~~~actually i should be happy with this but it doesn't happen to me....I don't know what to do on these coming holidays~~~going back to hometown??stay in KL??find a job to earn some extra $$??

OK...stop your dreaming now~~~concentrate with your revisions~~~~

No comments: