Friday, October 26, 2007

TIred

Many things that I want to say out...but don't know who and where....Maybe is just at here...

Suddenly I felt very tired...really very tired...Don't know where it come from...maybe this is called LIFE... there was always something that need us to worry about...think about...consider about...concern about...and there was no ending at all...izzit rite??

18...was just the beginning of one's life??Is that the challenges will come forward one by one with no ending at all?? Is this called the "journey" that everyone should go through??

I know that there was still a long long way for me to survey and past through....but I really tired, can I just have a rest and continue later?? Or I can't do it just because that don't want to waste the time on fighting for my own future??

Maybe these challenges came since a baby was born to this world...is just that all the challenges were solved by our beloved parents in order to give us warmest...happiness...and not get hurt...we didn't realise that at all...when we are alone without our parents..need to face all by our own...so we just feel tiring....get hurt..etc...

Many times that make me want to give up myself because of tired...but don't know why I just can't...Maybe is impossible or not easy for one to give up ... maybe is good for me that didn't give up... I need to fight for myself....

No one lives for others, but for your own

No comments: