Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FINAllY

Almost a week...busying for the assignment..finally i have my time to hang around the websites...
Really made me felt exhausted..never experience it before..maybe because of other things that came across my mind during the peak period~~~pressure~~~~

The assignment was handed up but the others things was haven't settle...

That really made me mentally exhausted since last Tuesday...when your lovely friend was in unconscious conditions till now...this moment... Although there was improvement...but there was still something that can't really make me feel relieve at all...so do her family... The only way to make me feel really relieve not others~~is that she really fully recover... Instead of waiting her news from far away, whenever the HP rang or received sms...my heart almost skipped a beat...that's really "mentally killers"... i scared the content..the bad news ...

May GOD bless ~~~

No comments: