Thursday, January 8, 2009

my hometown....KEDAH???

i am from KEDAH??? haha

conversation between me and my classmates/frens yesterday

Huiting (not me, another people same name wif me) : i want to visit kedah...any interesting places there??

XLin : yalor...i want to go also....

Huiting : there got many paddy fields rite?? is thr any paddy fields near ur house area??

ME : got....along the way on the road u can c a lot of paddy fields also....hahah

Huiting : can go thr n walk...take scenery pictures...n touch the paddy???

ME : hahahaha.....tis ar....i dunno..i havent try before...i don't even see n touch the real paddy before..haha


roughly about the conversation....haha

they all looked at me with mouth opened...hahaa...becoz they tot that i m staying thr for almost 20 years...n yet told them that i havent touch before...hahaha

1 comment:

gintee said...

haha...my sis's fren also same la
come here then said wan go down to the paddy field to take pic,haha...
deep lo...