Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Start for year 2009 ^-^

Might be a bit late for wishing everyone Happy New Year 2009 to everyone now..cincai lar~~~~:p

Thinking of writing this post few days ago but then busy for preparing myself...make myself fall into the mood of ex@m which will be coming in 2 weeks time...

Gone through a lot during the year of 2008...and of course i have learn a lot in this small parts of my life cycles in year 2008...sad..happy...stress...relax...confuse...depress...making some tough n important decisions...some did not go well n some did...no matter what was the results...what had happened...i truly appreciate it very much for giving me the chances to go through those times....it did help a lot for me to find out the character of my ownself and build up the growth of my life...

For year 2009...i did set a few goals for myself...

1st goal : improve my study...(pull up CGPA lor :p)
2nd goal : working partime on weekends/weekdays to earn extra $$ for my own extra expenses
3rd goal : get my 1st ever digital camera my ownself
4th goal : get myself involes in more excersice for a good health/better lifestyles
5th goal : make more research about personal investment/looking for investment opportunities

These are those goals that i have been set for myself in this new year...of course i do hope that i can achive it....and i know i must have a very strong "spirit" for me able to achieve these...

I KNOW I CAN !!!

1 comment:

小海狗 said...

here i come to visit u...
happy new year...
gong xi fa cai