Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my 20th

Well....in the world of 20th now....haha...having a small celebration with frens at KLCC for the day ;-)

they were asking me whether want to cheong-k or watch movie on the day before our dinner at Chill's Grill Bar KLCC...at last...i choosed to watch moviesss.......2 movies~~~:-p


my mini secret recipe's birthday cake after the movie....lol....haha

birthday dinner~~~



photo session....haha

thanks guys for accompanying me throughout the day...

thanks to all of you that had been wished me through sms, emails, greeting cards, facebook and the presents n dinner...

Really appreciated it very much ;-)

Also thanks to MAXIS-HOTLINK that gave me free voice calls for the whole day to any 012 numbers :-p

3rd April is my big day...
on year 2009...it was also the BIG DAY for Datuk Seri Najib Razak as our M'sia 6th former Prime Minister~~~

No comments: