Monday, April 20, 2009

*updates*

FINISHED my DIPLOMA Course on SATURDAY right after my tamadun test (but still a long way for me to go)~~~woohoo~~~~means~~~my holidays started xD

went for the outing which had been planned long long ago~~~immediately after my test...went to find shuyi~~~met up with wanyi at KL Sentral together with shuyi to our outing's venue ---> SUNWAY PYRAMID

**can refer to shuyi's blog for the outing**

felt quite enjoyed with the gathering with all of them...shuyi, wanyi, wanke, soonhan n winshen...since it had been long long time ago when i last meet them up...especially wanyi n winshen...haha...

thanks shuyi for providing me n wanyi's accomodation n sacrificed ur own bed for us leh...haha

go back on the next day as i ady promised my buddies to do some revision with them for their final exam... or else i will stay 1 or 2 more days at shuyi's place....lol :p

well...after these 2 days...yeah...of course i will be going back to my HOME SWEET HOME!!! here i come!!!

for those who are having their exams or final...good luck n add oil ya ;-)

No comments: