Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

First of all
Happy Father's Day
to YOU,
DADDY !!!

{ neh...my mum...my bro...n my dad }

This photo was taken during the convocation of my bro...lol...2 years back ady....

{ my "qun kah fok"...haha....my fat face here }

Just realized that we didn't take photo together for 2 yrs ady...
nvm...coming soon...the latest one :p

p/s:
Last weekend, on Sunday night, my mum call me up...she told me that my dad asked her "why all his son & daughters did not wish him happy father's day one? how come they just wish happy mother's day to you har?"lol...i terus laugh till non-stopped and asked my mum to open the loud speaker when i was talking to mum....i said " hello...today is not father's day yet..next week only is the day...haha"....then was his turn to laugh ...haha....
trust or not...i never say "Happy Father's Day" to him b4...ady 20 yrs...lol xD

No comments: