Sunday, June 21, 2009

summarize

a summarize for last week...

finished my 1st assessment for AELE3154 English for Management (Commerce) on last Thursday...
we had been doing a lot of preparations for this so called "presentation" -->Meeting Role Play since a week before the day...

[ my cut n paste job...haha]

the routines for last week were almost like these :
went to college the earliest by 8am and latest by 10am to attend lecture
break + discussions
tutorial classes
went back to home
preparations for the next day
sleep

totally exhausted for the whole week for not having enough sleep...like dead fish...
because i used to take a nap after back from college but this doesn't happen for the whole week...
n also wake up early which i did not used to...lol...
i only have earliest 8am tutorial class for 1 day in a week normally...so i can sleep later for the rest of the days...but not for last week...wake up at 6.30am for almost everyday...lol

For ur information, i can sleep whenever i wanna to...even whole day if i want :p

BUT...as the words go --->no pain no gain...our group did scored well for the presentation ;-)

19062009 {FRIDAY}
Not having any class on Friday...woohoo...planned to go out alone to release out all my stress for everything...but i was "remembered" by my mum that i need to wait for the Pos Laju to come...to get my documents needed for my PTPTN application...if not i will need to go post office at Titiwangsa to get it myself...

Yeah...the postman came on 11++am...{quite efficient actually...posted on Thursday morning n received by next day morning} i managed to get myself to the nearest shopping centre after that -->KLCC....lame place....lol...haha...actually the main purpose was to get back my "repaired" digi cam back...i did...n also some shopping for myself...

20062009 {SATURDAY}
Planned to give myself a good rest at home...but i received sms from Mr Khaw Zhi Seng...want to meet him at Midvalley wor...Ok lar...since the last time i meet him was half year ago...haha...but again...he said actually he wanna go KLCC pula...changed place...is OK for me...because nearer to me :-p...haha....after we met at KLCC....he said again..."actually i saw 2 shirts that i liked at MV just now...bla bla bla...n i think i m going back to MV later"...zha dao~~~walked n gossiping around KLCC for 1 hour...then v switched to MV... lol...

actually i m not planning for MV...as i will be late at home if i go there... bit dangerous for myself to get back by public transport alone...but "cincai" lo...seems like it doesn't make sense if i go back after 1 hour at KLCC :p...

Well...these made me having free meal treated by Mr Khaw at Kim Gary Restaurant n also a cup of Cold Mocha from Starbucks....lol....xD...thank you n next round will be mine as i promised :p

ok... i think i should stop blabbing here :p...haha

No comments: