Saturday, November 21, 2009

OVERESTIMATED


i had been overestimating myself all these while

totally & absolutely

which brought me a lot of failure till today

there is no way for me to deny
i hate myself being who i am now

overconfident to myself
in terms of anything
of course

not on my appearance & personality


i thought that i could handle anything by myself
i thought that i m independent enough to face them all by myself

without being worried by anyone

especially my family

but yet now i have to admit that
i am wrong and i failed

i need them very very much


i m not that tough & strong as i thought


although i m trying very hard to comfort them that i m just good

not telling them the problems that i had

to prove on

to comfort them on

that i m just doing well out here
there is no any reason that will make them worry about me

but they know what am i trying to cover and prove on

every time they will try to comfort me on their way
with all their passions & loves
without hurting me or
make me feel that i m useless



i m thankful that i had been awarded to be with my family
who always by my side whenever i need them

their loves without any

condition

hesitation

excuse


being who i am now


i m just proud of having such
a lovely family

instead of my ownself

No comments: