Tuesday, November 3, 2009

pack up myself

have been wasting a lot of times doing nothing n dreaming, is time for me to dump the dream aside n pack up for myself =)


Is NOVEMBER now...
how time flies...
WEEK 5
out of 14 for 2nd semester...

NO KIDDING on this FINAL SEMESTER for my 1st year
all the subjects seemed really tough for me
NO EXCUSE for me to FAIL any of them

I looked on my planner for the month in the morning before i off for class...
Here goes...

Week 5
- Audit lecture replacement on weekend -


Week 6
- Financial Reporting Test/Coursework -

Week 7

Week 8
- Audit Test/Coursework -
- Submission for Financial Management Group Assignment -
- Planned to head down to JB for a short trip -


Week 9

- Submission for Financial Management Individual Assignment -


Another assignment for audit is yet to be confirmed, as the task's handout still haven't distribute...


Have to work on my FR Test next week on weekdays...but not weekend...
Dad n mum are coming this weekend!!!
oh yeah!!!

although the trip was planned earlier by them for something else
but the feeling is really weird for me
my heart was just *whispering* on me
"everything gonna be fine"


till here...ZzzzZZ

No comments: