Monday, September 6, 2010

heels !



in LOVE with these !


I want THEM !!!


*photos taken from Jenny Sun Photography*



Having a pair of flat shoes for almost 6 months

Yes, same and the only flat shoes of mine for the entire 6 months and for the moment

Which in the past, I can have 1 new shoes for average of every 1 month...

Don't have the time and suitable one on the right time =(


Sprained my both my ankles beginning of the year, 1 before and 1 after the CNY, so just balanced-up both of them.... *lame*

Terrible experience... so difficult to recover T.T

Went for doctor, advice given :
You need to have flat shoes for some times to make them recover faster. Cause i told him I could feel the pain sometimes even though the bruises had gone whenever I am walking, either with heels or not, can't really walk smoothly and comfortable like in the past... =(

Didn't shop for SHOES for the entire 6 months, although I can see some nice shoes when having some shopping...

Moreover, most of them are with heels !!! Arrghhhhh

Can't really afford to have heels for the time being because of public transportation concerns and my college's "strategic position", building structures which contain a lot of stair cases, and also some "small mountains"...

6 months, I bet you should recover by now !!!


No comments: