Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Little update from me :)

Finished the most ever torturing final exam.

It was real tortured session, for almost a month.

From preparing till exam, I guess it really tortured most of the AFA 2 dudes.

Books of study text, tonnes of notes and past year papers, these are what we facing during the time, and soon starting from next month onwards again. External exam, 3 months from now.

Instead of these, stress and insomnia also accompanied us real *well*



my messy table... since 3 weeks before my final... which i hate so much... it will become messy again no matter how many times i re-arranged... and I gave up...



2 messy tables occupied by me



Lunch and dinner time will be my most favorite times... which i can get rid from those books and notes... LOL


Current status:

Back at home *love*

The best place for myself to have a break and breath smoothly...

with series and movies waiting for me !

Till then, do miss you guys much :)


Life is about running with time, and time flies.

No comments: