Sunday, April 17, 2011

L.O.V.E

OMG! They are just soooo lovely!


This immediately comes to my mind once I finished reading one of the blog post couple minutes ago, half way doing revision. lol

I can see how lovely they are through the ways they interacted, although it may seems to be a bit weird through the eyes of others. But these are just the way they are.

I love to see lovely couple, the interactions, the ways they communicate, the ways they love and care, either with actions or just coming from the sake of how they love each other, naturally and not because of the "responsibility" as a couple, like willing to do anything, of course which is sensible, without any condition even though things they did might not work in the way that you expected to be. This flows naturally when there comes some one who is worth for us to do so. I guess should classified it as tolerance or perhaps forgiveness for all the time.

I love to see lovely couples, of course especially friends around me. To me, a relationship is indeed a precious gift for a lovely couple, when both them finally found the one that really appreciated them deep in heart, who is the one that will bear with each other etc etc. and thats the one that you think you are willing to spend with for the rest of your life.


Crap, eventually I don't know what am I trying to say here. lol. Seems like desperate for love. LOL. Sometimes I do feel jealous to those love birds, which I don't have =(. lol. But I truly feel happy for them when I can sense the happiness, which I think it is not easy for others to feel the joys of love that happened between them. It is not easy to make others jealous and sense the joys without any involvement in the process. You guys just did a great job to make me feel jealous, BUT I LOVE TO! lol. Get me? =)


Stay sweet for all the lovers out there!

"please make me feel more and more jealousy.lol"


xoxo




No comments: