Monday, September 5, 2011

Another Chapter =)


Here I come =P

Been staying at home for months since May after done with my studies in college, preparing for both internal & external resit's papers, and finally waiting for the results.

Everything seems to happen so fast when I recall back what I did for the past few months.

During the time, I used to get bored when having my revision at home and waiting for the results to be released. So, I make up my mind to find a temporarily job instead of my planning, which is to finish at least 4 remaining ACCA papers out of 6 before I get into the working life (thinking that I won't be using the 5 months break before the next exam's sitting to study full-time...lol) or maybe going for my degree's top-up program next year.

I went into job hunting conditions, prepare resume, apply various relevant types of jobs, waiting for calls, attending interviews, assessments and etc. For a fresh graduate with average results like me, the job hunting process was beyond words. Other than the basic requirements such as your academic results and also some soft skills, the first impression and talk confidently is a must during the face-to-face interview. And don't ever under-estimate yourself, send in your resume/profile to any position that you feel comfortable with, although you may think that they won't hire you because of your results but you may get surprises from that. You might not be shortlisted, but you will learn and get something during the entire process which will definitely useful.

I got a job and today is my 1st day of work. Perhaps another brand new chapter. Although it might not be my dreamed job, but somehow I know I will gain something else, and I will be there again.

Hope it will be another simply blast brand new chapter!


Till then, good nite ppl =)


No comments: