Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wrapping up everything :)


Another ordinary post to wrap up my 2011. :)

A very brief one.

Finally graduated and stepping into the working world. Everything seemed to be on track and I feel thankful for that.

Nothing much for this year. As usual, uncertainties and challenges keep on coming. Welcoming them with opened heart.

Losing granny in the month of October was indeed another changes in the year for my family. Although it was expected since she was suffering for illness, lying on the bed for almost a year, but somehow we still can't really use to it especially when we come across those times/memories with her when she was still doing good. May you rest in peace. 


Things may not come out as expected, which did turn me down to some extend, but it did turning me to a better one or even tougher one as well. I am learning to grow. Last but not least, thanks to those who bear with me, who giving me support and advice whenever I need, who willing to spent time with me just to make sure everything is ok on me etc. etc. You guys are truly awesome buddies!




Spending 2/3 of my new year holidays with besties! Had a great time with them together with nice food and desserts. =)

Have a great year ahead everyone!

No comments: