Monday, September 24, 2012

Another decision to make?



Nahhhhh!!! Off-Peak I am now!!!

Seriously I wanted to scream it out loud which I have promised myself whenever I felt breathless during the last few months. But it end up with "OMG Finally it is JULY 31,2012. I swear am going to be less efficient than usual from today onwards", in heart only!!! Not even have the energy to scream and just wanted to off and back home sharp at 5.30pm.
(p/s: I know is kinda late to post this right now, but just feel like to jot it down as one of my life event as an auditor?lol)


And OMG, the off-peak season is really a.w.e.s.o.m.e. lol. I was like in the holiday mode although assignments keep on coming, but am in the slow and easy mode doing the works(without any pressure/stress and try to take it easy). Not even bother to rush and they turned out good too. lol. I will keep it on then. There goes the-after-peak-picture of us! LOL 

There are pros and cons when it comes to having more spare time during the off-peak season. Got the time to rest, and when you have enough rest, you will think more than usual. Is good to let ourself to think and figure out what is the next step should be, but when it comes to the time that we need to make choice/decision, well honestly, I hate. Should I take the chance now or later? Not a good timing again???Urghhh. Am just lazy to pick choice and hate to make decision. Perhaps, am all alone in making decision for myself all these years and am really tired.

Okie, I know I still need to move on by myself no matter how much I hate. Just can't let myself to stand still right now at this stage! 

I believe in faith and I will fight for it next!




Will be wrapping up September 2012 real soon...again? lol

Anyway, time for counting down for the study break!


No comments: