Saturday, March 28, 2009

Popiah

I like popiah very much..including the fried popiah...i can finished 3-5 popiahS at ONCE:D

I wish to learn and make it myself long long ago instead of buying from outside since i like it soo much...expecially the fried popiah...because of too oily ...till today...I MADE IT !!!

I will not manage to make it at home...i mean my home sweet home...because whenever i suggested something to cook or do...my mum will said "don't do la...buy from outside can ad...EnG gok Hoh Ciak"....LOl...haha...tis is my mum...haha..she doesn't like to cook much actually ....

I bought the ingredients n stuffs needed from Carefour yesterday...because i was there to do some groceries shopping ^_^

the popiahs' fillings~~~~

put in everythings~~~

waiting for me to eat :p

Overall not bad geh...haha...but still need some improvement on the s@uce....not very good....;-)

the remaining in fridge~~~

i have made 12 popiahS...i finished 5 today...the reamining i will fry it tomoro....woohoo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EARTH HOUR
28.03.2009 8.30PM-9.30PM

talked about this....i did switched off all the lights because nobody at home today....
i was planning to switch off my PC also..but then i failed:-p
i didn't plan to go anywhere else during that time and i planned to have a sleep:-p
haha...but i felt i can't sleep that time....8.30 pm~~~haha
so after watching the live countdown for Earth Hour on 8tv...i switched off all the lights
and my PC remain ON...watching drama series
LOL

just a short note for the Earth Hour '09

No comments: