Thursday, December 24, 2009

self declared HOLIDAY

i supposed to attend a 2 hours lecture today
i planned to skip and start my Christmas Holiday earlier since yesterday

why why why???



i m totally DONE with all the ASSIGNMENTS & TESTS !!!
i need to relax & release all my stress from them
not feeling like to look at those notes anymore for the moment
* for today only *

yeah...was a small relief for me although the toughest one is coming



FINAL COMING after 3 weeks

休息是为了走更长远的路... i know...lame excuse...LOLzzz

as you can see...
i m spending my time here now while most of you are maybe having outings or planning what to do on Christmas Eve =)

OK....i m not that "guai"...not going out for celebration...
is just that the sickness is attacking me !!! *wth*
sore throat & flu and soon there come the fever i guess
can't be sick at this very moment larr...please

Another thing

i m just very fed-up with all the pimples on my face now
can't blame on anything else but my mouth

no doubt that i m not having a good skin feature *hate*
but yet had been eating those unhealthy food
spicy, fried, oily, chocolate etc etc
they are just my favorites all the time
they also make the pimples coming up more frequent than usual
as i mentioned...i eat more when i m stress

Okay...i know i need to do something on them...

control on food taken needed seriously


yet another crapping session finished... xD

No comments: