Sunday, January 31, 2010

double SHORT

back in KL today... zzzZZzz

5 days break right after exam


FIRST short

it was really a very short break
for the 1st time i felt it

didn't have enough time to finish what i have planned
home cleaning session for CNY
my own stuffs

not to say to have a rest


SECOND short


i lost my long hair~~~~~~
went for a hair cut the day after i back in AS
which i waited for so long to cut the GRASS after 3 months
part of it was for my internship purpose

i told him i want a hair that
suitable for me
doesn't look messy
easy for me when working
easy for me to take care of it

when it turned out
already 3 inches ++ shorter

it looks OK when i was there

when i back at home looking at the mirror

OMFG...
why was it so SHORT???!!!!
where is my long hair which i waiting thousand yearsss for it to long???


Okay...i know i can't do anything now...
instead of waiting it to long again...

No comments: