Saturday, January 2, 2010

thanksgiving F.T.Y.E 2009


Happy New Year 2010 Everyone !!!


Taken during the very 1st minute of 2010


*creative* work by 1 of my frens while waiting for our brunch
@ Kim Gary


Things might not turn out as what we expected to
but yet those which are not expected keep on happening
they are just beyond our control
stay strong & take them as part of the challenges in our life



THANKSGIVING for the year ended 2009

things might not turn out to be as expected through out the year...

but i am thankful that i am still able to cope up with them...

although i am not yet that perfect in handling them...


FIRST : Family
Problem still goes on which has been occurred since 8 years ago. The financial problems. No doubt that it was really tough times for my family, especially my parents. I can't help anything as i am still not yet capable. Being part of the family, i am not blaming anything yet i am thankful to be given a chance to see the other side of this world of this world, the reality. I do learned and observed a lot, the way how ppl treat us including relatives, how ppl give us a helping hand when we almost give up, being betrayed by relatives... etc etc...

Don't expect any return but just do it with sincerity of your heart. We will have more than that.

Tears do dropped when i was on the phone with mom some times, when she told me what have happened right there. They strive very hard, just to get us a better living. Sometimes i do try to understand or put myself into the situations they are facing, the reality of this world which involved your very loved ones/relatives. They didn't mention what had actually happened, although i know that they were disappointed, but they told that people are not granted to help us even they are capable enough, instead of hoping for others, we just do whatever we can and do help up those whichever is possible if we are capable.

No doubt that the problems had been hunting us for years. Although it was not happened directly on myself, but i was thankful that i am given the opportunity to be exposed to the very real side of this world at my early age.

And for now, with the blessings, thanks that everything is going on smoothly and better than before these. Things get to settle and soon i know, a lot more of happiness are right there waiting for my family. Thanks to brother that do helped out a lot all these while. I am willing/can't wait to share out the burden of you guys once i am capable.

SECOND : Stay sound & Healthy
May all my loved ones always stay sound and healthy especially for my grandma. I want back grandma who will ask me early in the morning when having breakfast outside.." Do you want to share Cola with me?? I can't finish it..." This is the real her...a 85++ grandma of mine. Her health condition had been going down for these 2 years. All of us are worry for her especially my mum who was taking care of her. She had been committed to hospital by ambulance for 2 times in 6 months time. She was the one who can be said that healthy than anyone of us in the family until she reached her age of 80++. She seldom get sick & not to say that those high cholesterol or high blood pressures.

For the very 1st time when i heard that she was committed to the hospital, i was totally shocked. i was having my brunch at Oldtown and i can't finish up the rest of the meal after i got the news. I was told by my mum and i can heard that she was crying.

The feelings when your loved ones are not doing well or etc...is not that good. Yeah... we must treasure our loved ones whenever we could make it & yet not to forget to love and take care ourself in order to treasure them. =)

THIRD : My study
I am thankful that I was given the chance to be part of AFA. It was a big challenge for me as an average student to get into this course. I will try my best to pass through all the papers for all the 4 semesters. It is my promise for myself which will be my priority for the 2 years ahead.

As for my internship, I am thankful that i had been selected by a small-medium firm after a few attempts. It was hard to accept when I had been rejected for the very 1st attempt.
For the 2nd attempt, i was just reluctant to reject the offer given. Yeah, no doubt that we have the right to accept or reject, but as a trainee, i felt bad to reject once i had been accepted as i was given the opportunity to learn. Forced to reject due to some reasons.
Felt hopeless whenever i heard that some of my coursemates/classmates are going for their internships. I know...kinda "gia-shu' problems...haha...
Thanks god... i got the offer for the 3rd attempt. Had been accepted for internship from February to April.

I know is kinda weird as it is only an internship which is just a small thingy... not yet coming out to find a job... but to me... it meant although it was just a small matter...

Last but not least, for him. I am thankful that I was given the opportunity to know you, although it might not turn out as expected & lots of disappointments. I am glad to be given a chance to know you, to care about you, to learn how to love and what is love etc etc... You are the one who let me know what love actually is. No regret in knowing till loving you, which were all beyond my control. If i was given a chance, it will still be the same for me, but for sure, with a different way. May god bless you with tonnes of love & happiness for the years ahead.


p/s : Went through all the previous posts for year 2009. I was laughing at myself. Am i the one who changing??? Or times can change everything??? or the world is changing???

No comments: