Friday, January 8, 2010

Random call

Mum called me just now

As usual... a random call i thought

She told me that brother will be going back a week earlier before CNY


I know what is her intention for telling me that

as she asked me to reject the internship's offer which will starts early February onwards

asked me to find others...or to start it later on March

even asked me not to go for the training & back for holidays *swt*


since my brother was out here for his studies 6 years ago & now working

before i was here studying

i can felt that how a mum miss her son

the sadness when every time sending him back to KL

the happiness when fetching him from the station

preparing his favorite meals...etc...etc... when every time brother back at home

kinda envy him that time & wondering will i have the same when i m the one studying outside next time.... haha

since young... i have a thinking that my mum was kinda more *sayang* my brother...Lol....


haha...OK... i know i was wrong

Yeap... i was having the same *loves* from my mum
(is the time for my 2 sisters to *ciak chor...lol...haha=p)


I know why mum keep asking me to reject the offer or take leave
(which i don't think is good)

for me being able to back together with brother

having our family time together earlier...longer...during CNY

both of us spending most our time here...work.... study


sometimes i do felt sorry when every time she asking me...

"are you coming back this weekend/public holiday??"

reasons given...
will having tests... busy for assignments... due to the laziness to travel for 6 hours...bla bla bla...


i am just studying... why am i not having the time to go back in the past 3 months??
busy than those who are working???
*wth*



When there is a will....there is a way & solution

i will try my best to make it better



Okay... i should stop crapping

No comments: