Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd MAY

Back in Alor Star almost 1 week ++
Nothing to update here as I only continued with my "Daily Routines" as usual every time I back...

Wake up early 6.30 in the morning to bring my sisters for school
Have a sleep after came back because it was still early lar....dunno what to do
Go out to have breakfast with my grandma and mummy
Accompany mummy go out here and there for her stuffs
Fetch sisters to tuition
Be the driver all the time

Lol...these are what I am doing everyday for weekdays
So..nothing for me to blog....haha
What I do everyday is only wake up, eat, watch drama series, online, sleep

Waiting for those who are still at KL to come back

Finally Alor Star raining from the midnight till now after I came back...ahbo sleep also keep sweating...Lol

No comments: