Monday, May 18, 2009

back here :p

as joo ann said...my blog was collecting dust ady...haha...here i come for some updates xD

i m too lazy to blog here as i m now being pampered with my home sweet home...haha...but this will end very very soon.....sob..sob...

another reason is there was nothing special for me to share and blog...haha...there might be something happened around me...like outings with frens, birthday celebrations etc...but i m not having all the photos taken by them yet lar...so...no update lor :p...lol...
(lame excuses)haha

sometimes when i was emo and thinking to write it out here, i just like try to control myself not to express it here...don't know why...i know myself well that i m not the one which like to share everything..especially those bad or emo things with others....
except i ady beh tahan liao...haha

i like to write or blog when i m alone...being at home now, i was sharing the room with my sister lar....no feeling plus "ling2 gan3" to write anything...hahah xD... i need time let to the "ling2 gan3" slowly float in...lol...hahah..

almost 1 month i m being here...enjoyed it very much...especially being pampered by nice food by mum....lol...sounds like i m very "tam ciak"...well...I AM xD...ahhaa..not to forget those outings with friends also...;)

But now i think is time for me to "wake up" from being pampered at home, without those "zha bor(s)" accompanies or outings n etc...hahaa....

Will be going back to KL soon on next weekend, and means that my Advanced Diploma course will starts soon on 25th May... going back to reality world again....study n study....haiz...

ok...will end it up here...

here should be having more updates when i back to KL n being LONELY again...hahah...lol xD

No comments: