Saturday, May 9, 2009

oh YEAH!!!

Just got a sms from my bro~~~
here goes his sms
"12 pm bus "
yeah....bro is coming back from KL
a surprise for mum

Actually i have been planning to ask him back for this weekend
but i wonder if he was busying or not

Finally he called me yesterday morning
heres the conversation~~~~

me : hello. ge ar, ha mik su??

bro : lu di tok lok??

me : wa di chu ar.

bro : tok lok? alor star hor??

me : har..har...alor star...

bro : ok...ok...bye bye

Later i received sms from him again
" maybe i m going back tomorrow. but nt confirm yet "

So, i guessed when he was calling me, he already planned to come back and wanna asks me whether want to gp back together with him or not.
(hahaha...he don't know i ady at alor star coz i ady 1 month plus didn't contact him ady...heard from mum he said that he very busy wor...so when i back i didn't tell him also)

yea~~had been years we didn't celebrate the day for mummy together...
Hope this year will have a great one ;-)

No comments: