Thursday, May 28, 2009

halfly DEAD

YES...I M NOW HALFLY DEAD

i ady became a halfly dead people after sicking for the 3rd days

omg...i hate being sick!!!

can't do anything normally

can't sleep properly
can't eat properly
can't bath whenever i wanna to

i went for the lecture today after skipped my TAXATION lecture yesterday....it was because i visited the doctor yesterday n i felt better enough....so i decided to go for the 2 hours lecture

everything was running smoothly until i reached the bus stop....my head was so pain~~~~~~~~~~~~~omfg....i was thinking to get back to home but i think i will pengsan at the middle of the road....so i get into the bus n seated....luckily i can still tahan until the lecture end with nothing i get....i can't even remember a word from the lecture...lol

feel like gonna vomit on the way back home....and finally....I DID....i vomited immediately after i get off from the bus...so paiseh....everyone looking at me...got 2 kind hearted students passed me tissue papers n asking me whether i m still ok...they also offer to accompany me back to home... but at last i just told them that i m ok...can back home slowly by myself..no need ma fan them...

tudia...after vomit....i only felt better...before that i can felt the pain on my chest even i just take a breath...cant breath normally....i only had my bread with jam, milk for these few days...guess what i had vomited out??? some kind of yellow colour water....swt.......

Hopefully i can recover very soon...lol...i need to get back into my normal life...my class going to start very soon by next week.....ang gong poh pi har~~~~~~

No comments: